Dedicated to the relentless pursuit of fish on the fly. Welcome to the obsession, I hope you enjoy the pics and ramblings. If you like what you see (or really don't), feel free to drop me an email at fishindog.net@gmail.com. And when you're done, get your waders on and get out there, cause the only way to catch 'em is with your bug in the water.

Friday, November 19, 2010

The Latest




Ok, here I am, back in Pinedale again. Since returning from AK I've had limited internet access, so here's a quick recap of the highlights from the past month and a half. West Yellowstone, the Upper Green, and a few other unnamed floats produced some nice fish and it was great to get back out with old friends to beat up on some worthy trout. I did say quick. With plans to head down to the gorge on hold due to an impending storm this weekend, the fly tying activity has gone through the roof. I've promised myself I won't buy any more tying materials until everything I've got is gone, but we'll see how long that lasts. Ever wonder why the one thing you need is always what you don't have? I suppose that supports creativity. Also, with the holidays just around the corner, check out the new issue of BloodKnot Magazine at www.bloodknot.net. Yours truly has a piece featured regarding Thanksgiving. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Quit reading this now and go fishing