Dedicated to the relentless pursuit of fish on the fly. Welcome to the obsession, I hope you enjoy the pics and ramblings. If you like what you see (or really don't), feel free to drop me an email at fishindog.net@gmail.com. And when you're done, get your waders on and get out there, cause the only way to catch 'em is with your bug in the water.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My spidey senses are tingling

So if you've read the "sometimes ridiculous" description at the top of the page, it's crap like this that I'm talking aboout. When you catch a billion pink salmon in a month, you just have to make it interesting.

I would just like to take this opportunity to say that if you haven't tried Rio Gold fly line, you're missing out. The stuff is so F'n good you don't even need a rod. Well, you might want a rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Quit reading this now and go fishing