Dedicated to the relentless pursuit of fish on the fly. Welcome to the obsession, I hope you enjoy the pics and ramblings. If you like what you see (or really don't), feel free to drop me an email at fishindog.net@gmail.com. And when you're done, get your waders on and get out there, cause the only way to catch 'em is with your bug in the water.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Here we go again.....



So it's March 16th and I'm wearing shorts. In Wyoming. I'm not kidding. And what always goes with the first day of wearing shorts? La Cerveza Mas Fina, of course. I don't know why, but a cold Corona is really hard to beat after a day of spanking fish. Oh yeah, I fished with Kyle Somers, one of the Jack Dennis boys today and had a blast knockin the socks off good sized bows and browns. I'm pretty sure at least two of the fish we caught have made prior appearances here, further confirming my suspicion that they're stable residents. Imagine living your life in a 40'x100' area when you could very easily take a cruise as far as you wanted. At least we can provide some excitement for them. I guess with the rivers icing off already this means it's officially trout season again. Oh wait, isn't it always?

1 comment:

  1. you blindfolded him on the way to the river right. i hope so, we dont need no jackson people fishen river x dude.

    fly meister drasch

    ReplyDelete

 
Quit reading this now and go fishing